Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Primary Colors


Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of spring! The temperatures have been almost balmy here in Little Rhody, and I've discovered a love for photographing daffodils. Mostly because there are a plethora of them at work, due to a charitable campaign. I totally forgot to mist them with water drops, I'll have to try that next time. Well, maybe it isn't true love when it comes to photographing daffodils...it's more of a case of "love the one you're with."

With the gorgeous blue sky today I thought a reflection would be fun. For some reason, this re-sized version looks like I over-sharpened it - the full-size is better. I actually didn't sharpen this at all - just a small levels and contrast adjustment.

So it might be a day late for the equinox, but you'll just have to get over it...I did.

(c) 2006 by A1275

4 comments:

m--e said...

Wow, I love it! Such bright, happy, springy colors!

TonyV said...

This came out very well, and the colours are great.

Elizabeth Abbott said...

Lovely blue sky behind these flowers! Great exposure.

Metropolitan Housewife said...

I am always so impressed by photographers. Anyone can take a picture, but some people really are true artists behind a camers. This is my favorite of the photos I've browsed on your blog so far.

Thanks for the inspiration. I'll be back often- I really enjoy your work!