Saturday, March 18, 2006

Good Guy


I love the lighting on this, and now believe I will have to take natural lighting a little more seriously.

The only things I wish were different about this shot is that the clown in the background was missing, and that I'd taken the time to go get this guy's e-mail so I could send him a copy. I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to approaching strangers, especially when they are as handsome as this guy, but I guess I must have gotten distracted by other St. Pat's festivities.

For all the men and women in the military out there: thank you for your service.
(c) 2006 by A1275

3 comments:

Kekiinani said...

Nice lighting!! Natural lighting just can not be beat in my opinion. Well I suppose that is cause I have NO studio lighting to work with.. LOL .. Terrific capture!! :)

mike fairbanks said...

So remove the idiot in the background, either blur him out, or just get rid of him, could be done either by applying a layer mask, or burning the heck out of him and the background, let me know if you want any further explanation of these...

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

This is a lovely portrait. I also like the lighting. They are like a shining light to us times. I would burn the guy in the back with PS.