Monday, March 13, 2006

Dive Right In


Couldn't let a month go by without a foot picture, now could I?

OK, I'm now all officially caught up from the laptop failure, I'll get back to commenting in short order. Thanks to everyone who's been patient and kind during this little fiasco....your comments have been much appreciated... and I'll be returning the favor as soon as I finish recovering the files from the other hard drive.

Edited to add: This is the famous "Wave Statue" in Newport, RI. It stands on the corner of Thames Street and America's Cup, and many local establishments use it as a point of reference when giving directions to potential patrons. Good job to those who caught on that it was a statue! Wahoo! Newport, while known internationally for sailing, is also known for surfing. The statue is meant to represent a surfer diving into a wave.





(c) 2006 by A1275

7 comments:

mike fairbanks said...

OK, this is very interesting, but of course your gonna tease us and post it without a how i did this blog, grrrr

Vikas said...

ditto Mike's comment

Peter Hoffman said...

yeah great textures, interesting photo.

Unknown said...

OK I'll make a guess. This is a photo of a painting?

MattO said...

I gotta believe this is a photo of a painting or something. Its very interesting though, I like it!

Anonymous said...

OK, I give. What is it? I get the feet part, but curious.

Karen said...

Cool, where is this statue?