Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Momma Needs a New Pair of Shoes


One of the first bits of decoration that my Mom got me when I first moved into the very very old house that I now live in. Now they sit atop my fireplace mantel. I swear to God I'm not old enough to have inhabited these babies, but I like how they are actually ceramic but appear to be soft and worn leather.

Too much experimentation with the transparency brush, I guess. But hey - we can't hit a home run every day now, can we? It was either this, or a dead ant. You might not know this, but ants are super hard to focus on when alive because they never stop moving, and when the Raid has finally gotten them they curl up into a tiny ball. I even tried freezing a couple, but they curled up too. I will continue my experimentation in trying to get a sprawled-out dead ant for your viewing pleasure, you'll just have to be patient.
(c) 2006 by A1275

No comments: