Thursday, March 02, 2006

Feeling Irish?



OK, so again we have a shot that is Not Art. I'll try to do better tomorrow.

Last night was the End of Busy Season celebration. We were all supposed to go downtown to McFaddens, an Irish pub, but were forced to switch to the local Chili's under the Inclement Weather Clause in the party agreement we all signed. Being the Fun Girl, I of course had to bring a bit extra to the table.

These are "lottery tickets" that I picked up locally for St. Patrick's Day debauchery. I originally got them with the intent to give them out like candy at various celebrations, with the prizes being delivered at my sole discretion. Before I started giving them away to complete strangers, I thought it might be wise to test out on my friends what some of the prizes were going to be. It's a good thing, too, since apparently one of them is: "A kiss, in a hotel, when you're feeling Irish." I'll have to mark those tickets somehow so they don't get given out to the wrong sort!

They seemed to be pretty popular...I'll have to go get some more!

3 comments:

MattO said...

Ha HA Ha, man arent you glad you checked those out before handing them out! Those are actually pretty cool. And I like the composition, how you put them so both "prizes" could be read.

Karen said...

How cute, I haven't seen those. My brother would love them, he loves everything Irish.

mike fairbanks said...

Ok, now for tommorow, you gonna scrath those for us, so we can see what they say, curiosity is killing me!