Monday, January 23, 2006

It's a Jeep Thing II


This is a shot that I've wanted to re-do for awhile. My very first challenge ever on DPC was Black and White, and I did something similar which scored abysmally. Good thing I didn't take it to heart, huh? Yes, it's a toy Jeep. It's perched on a twig and sets on a fieldstone from one of the old stone walls here on the farm. It wasn't hard to find a fresh twig to work with, and the stone is the same one, I think, as I use it in the fireplace hearth. It's a keychain that I think a lot of, since it was given to me upon the purchase of my very own real Jeep Wrangler. It's a little thing, but it means a lot.

5 comments:

Edward said...

hahaha.. I almost thought this was a real jeep at first! Cool!

MattO said...

Hmmm your right I dont understand! Great DOF and nice macro, looks very realistic!

Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Looks like one of those model set-ups they use for moveis and tv. Nice job!

TonyV said...

Good picture. Now you need to do the same with the real one.

Unknown said...

Too Cool. It looks like a commercial. I bet it would look great as a magazine ad or something.