Monday, January 09, 2006

Colgate Smile


Truth be told, I have no idea whether Michelle uses now, or has ever used in the past, Colgate toothpaste. I just thought it would make a good title. She's a natural in front of the camera, huh?

No long story today, I'm afraid. The computers went down at work today and I'm far too cranky to be witty. Having discovered that shiraz has had a deleterious effect on my vocabulary, methinks it's best to have to a go at a bit of Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing" in search of improvement.

6 comments:

Edward said...

It is a nice smile :) Some pretty good B&W work too, which can be difficult.

Anonymous said...

A very nice portrait. She has a wonderful smile. Nicely done.

Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Great smile! And I think Shiraz makes a fine choice for an evening drink :)

Kekiinani said...

Lovely smile and terrific eyes. She does look very relaxed.. Great shot.

Linda said...

Nice portrait - Michelle is a natural in front of the camera. She looks so comfortable there. Well done.

Di said...

shes really pretty :) and you phoptographed her extremely well :) I'm sure she loves this photo of her