Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saxy Blues


Ok, this is the last of the Ball pix I think. Between napping and editing, it was a full day off. And there's another one tomorrow - wahoo!

By God there had better be snow when I wake up. Here in RI we were promised a blizzard, and I want my blizzard!

Got freaky with some toning and added film grain here. I like the way it came out.

Funny thing, though, with all this editing I really really miss actually taking a picture each day. When I started this project I thought I'd never be able to do it, so my only rule was to post a shot each day, as long as I edited it that same day. Now there are so many inspiring shots in everyone else's PAD, and so many new things I want to try, I can't wait to get going on some new stuff.

1 comment:

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

From the looks of todays picture..you got your blizzard! Woohoo..now go stock that fire..LOL