Monday, February 27, 2006

Bad Girl


It's a myth that blondes have more fun. Bad girls have the most fun.

There are days when I want to wear too much rouge, and put perfume in places where I think I might get kissed. I want to go out and drink too much, laugh too loud, flirt outrageously, smoke a cigarette or two, and dance on table-tops in high heels. In short, there are days when I want to act like the girl that your momma always warned you about.

Most days though, I'm a good girl.

Most days I don't wear any makeup, and favor deodorant and soap over perfume. When I laugh, it's more like a giggle than a guffaw. I'm a subtle flirt, preferring wordplay to um, tender touches. Generally, I enjoy my frolic while either barefoot or in Birkenstocks. Most days, my momma could be proud.

There are some days, though....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the texture on this shot. It has that sexy bad girl look to it. Very nice!

MattO said...

Wow thats a cool texture, looks like a canvas print. And the photo and story well lets just .........ummm nope cant say that. How about well done. I like the mystery of it all.

Karen said...

Very cool, I like the texture too!

Di said...

very nice!


I'd rather be the bad girl

Unknown said...

I love what you did with this shot. A fun write up too, since there is a little bad girl/boy in each of us

Vikas said...

Great shot yet again, love the square crop and yeah the texture just suits so well!

Girls can never be bad.. whatever they do is good :) :P

TonyV said...

This is a beautiuful and flirtateous (is there such a word) picture. And the canvas post-processing really makes it pop.

CalliopeKel said...

Excellent photo to begin with, but the canvasing treatment you did applied takes it over the edge into to a great artistic expression. I love it.

mike fairbanks said...

Wow, awesome shot, very sexy, and the blog makes this even better! WooHoo!

Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Texture works great with this! So are you going to bring a bit fo this bad girl to NY in April and we can tear the town apart? ;)

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

This is a great shot. Do you really smoke?

Jen said...

LOVE this! The tight, intimate crop is fantastic. Love the lighting and colors...love the square crop and texture too. Great, great job!!