Friday, February 24, 2006

H2O Audio


H2O Audio is the bomb! Well, at least I think it will. I'm pretty sure it will. I mean, taking your MP3 player into the water with you has got to be good, right?

Witness my submerge test for the marine housing to my new MP3 player. Note the actual player is not in the holder, since I had to test for waterproof-ness first, before I took it in the shower with me. I've decided I just can't wait for summer and swimming to experience the dizzy heights of joy promised by the thought of rocking out to my fave tunes while slippery and wet.

It passed, it's waterproof. Yay!

This is going to give "singing in the shower" a whole new meaning for me....

8 comments:

MattO said...

Thats a heck of an idea, they make a waterproof case for my E300, just not something I want to chance I dont think. Good luck.

Kekiinani said...

LOL Oh that looks like a cool buy! Didnt even know they existed. I will not tell my daughter.. LOL .. Hope you enjoy it and glad to know it keeps your player nice and dry!! :)

TonyV said...

Never seen or heard of this before. So, is there anywhere you can go for silence?

mike fairbanks said...

Hmmm, this has me confused, why not just turn the stereo up loud enough to annoy the whole neighborhood?? Works for me, and gives my neighbors a better appreciation for my taste in music! :-)

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun toy. When I get in the shower in the morning, I'm not awake enough to think about music, but this should work great in the pool.

Karen said...

I've never heard of one of those! They think of everything.

Edward said...

Hahahah.. sweet. I need a waterproof housing for my PSP!

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

This would be great for my son. He swims everyday.