Saturday, February 25, 2006

Me



Well, it's been awhile since I've done a self-portrait. Was talking with my friend JP and we were talking about portraits blah blah blah and I told him I'd do one, but no way was I painting my face white. You get a touch of diffuse glow instead.

Hope you like it!

I'm going to try to do a self-portrait about once a month, in the hopes of getting The Shot. You know, the one that your family gives to Fox News and CNN in the event you go missing. God forbid someone pick one like that poor Runaway Bride, with the bug eyes that everyone made fun of.

So, in the event I ever go missing, or become otherwise newsworthy, please let me know if this shot makes the grade for the news outlets. You know, do I look friendly and nice and worth mounting a search party for....

And a special note for my brother: Look! No hands!

Bonus shot:

5 comments:

Michael P. Randazzo said...

Love the first one. If I could do that well taking a picture of me, there would be more of them on my blog. Can't I guess or I look too old. Whatever, you look lovely.

Michael

puzzled p said...

These are both real glamour shots - especially love the first one. What a beautiful face you have!

MattO said...

Nicely done self portraits. The lighting is pretty good. Natural lighting? Not sure which I'd turn into the FBI though. :-)

Kiyoko Gotanda said...

Wonderful shots!

And yes, these are newsworthy pictures :)

Love the Sepia treatment on the first one!

Sonja (Photographer/Owner) said...

You are as beautiful as your personality. Both images are nice. I love your hair.