Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Handsome Fellows



A1275 discovers the power of adjustment layers. At this point, no old picture is safe from a re-edit. I expect to be digging in the archives over the next few days to play with my new skill. Specifically, let me know about edges where I've used the transparency brush to bring an underlying layer through the the front.

Surprisingly, this one has turned into a new favorite of mine, rescued from the trash heap of "shots with too many wrinkles in the backdrop to save."

It's been raining here for several days in a row now. Not just the wimpy sprinkles you sometimes get, but large fat water droplets that have secret radar for the back of your neck and gloomy gray skies just one solid dull mass of icky.

Glad to pick up some new tricks, as the weather was starting to make me cranky.



(c) 2006 by A1275

No comments: