Friday, April 14, 2006

Surrender the Booty


Ok, so it's not art, you'll just have to sue me. I don't know about you, but when I see a guy wearing a T-shirt that says "Surrender the Booty" I have to act fast..and by that I mean I grab my camera. If we look closely, I believe we can see some tonsils...

Ah, the joys of a small-town pub. About 8 feet above this guys head was a deer trophy head which I tried in vain to also get in the shot. The vocalist was just jumping around too much to get a decent depth of field going.... Now, I have no idea who this guy is, but I'm pretty sure my cousin Gillian does. She may have even told me, but I forgot. It was that kind of night....

Side note to Seth K., I apologize for thinking you had the flu...and related incidents. :)


(c) 2006 by A1275

No comments: